Mummys World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transcode Panasonic Lumix G3 AVCHD MTS/M2TS to FCP 7 at 15% off

Go down

Transcode Panasonic Lumix G3 AVCHD MTS/M2TS to FCP 7 at 15% off Empty Transcode Panasonic Lumix G3 AVCHD MTS/M2TS to FCP 7 at 15% off

Post  lucy198754 Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:22 am

The Lumix G3 is the latest model in Panasonic's compact, DSLR-like Micro Four Thirds range. It offers a 1080i movie mode, with a 50 fields per second capture and output at 25 frames per second (The US version is 1080i60 output at 30fps to correlate to the 60Hz NTSC standard).

But some of the G3 users will find that when they import Panasonic G3 AVCHD 1920x1080 MTS files to FCP via Log and Transfer, they will find that the files will be very “interlecy”.

So following is the detailed guide about how to convert/deinterlace/transcode Panasonic Lumix G3 AVCHD 1080/60i MTS/M2TS to Apple ProRes for FCP 7. Please go through it.

Step1: Import Panasonic Lumix G3 AVCHD 1080/60i MTS/M2TS to the top Panasonic Lumix G3 AVCHD 1080/60i MTS/M2TS to ProRes Converter for Mac.
Connect your Panasonic Lumix G3 to your Apple with USB2.0 and then archive your files to your Mac. Free download Brorsoft MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac and launch it as the best Panasonic Lumix G3 1080/60i MTS to ProRes Converter. And then click the adding button to import your archived AVCHD 1080/60i MTS/M2TS files.

Tip: If you have multiple Panasonic Lumix G3 AVCHD 1080/60i MTS/M2TS files, you can select the “Merge into one” box to merge the files into one single file for FCP 7 so that you can play these files without interruption.

Step 2: Select an output format for FCP 7 and set the output folder.
Click on the “Format” and get the dropdown menu, then move you pointer to “Final Cut Pro”. Under the sub list are there a few formats which are all compatible with FCP. Here we recommend the Apple PreRes 422(HQ) if you give the priority to the quality of the converted videos. Then you can set the output folder by clicking “Browse” icon as you need.

Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters before transcoding Panasonic Lumix G3 1080/60i MTS to ProRes for FCP 7.
Click the “Settings” icon adjust audio and video parameters. You’d better set the video frame rate as 30fps, video size as 1920*1080 to keep the best quality for editing in Final Cut Pro 7. If you want to have a smaller file size but keep the good quality, you can change the video size to 1440*1080.
Note: Click the Effect and then you will go to the Video Editor. Choose the Effect to see whether the “Deinterlace” has been chosen. If not, select it and it will help you deinterlace your 1080/60i MTS/M2TS.

Step 4: Start converting your Panasonic Lumix G3 AVCHD 1080/60i MTS/M2TS files to Apple ProRes for FCP 7.
Click the “Convert” button; it will merge Panasonic Lumix G3 AVCHD 1080/60i MTS/M2TS to ProRes for FCP 7 on Mac immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.

When the Panasonic Lumix G3 AVCHD 1080/60i MTS/M2TS conversion process is perfectly completed, you will be able to get the output files for Final Cut Pro by clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Now you can easily import the converted and deinterlaced Panasonic Lumix G3 AVCHD 1080/60i MTS/M2TS to Final Cut Pro 7 for editing with high quality without any trouble.

Tip:
Happy Thanksgiving! Brorsoft 2011 Thanksgiving Day Discount starts on 18th Nov and ends up on 5th Dec. Brorsoft AVCHD to FCP X Converter for Mac is at 15% off price cut from $29 down to $24.9 saving you more than $4.

brorsoft.com/thanksgiving/index.html
brorsoft.com/mts-converter-mac/index.html
brorsoft.com/video-converter-mac/index.html
brorsoft.com/blu-ray-ripper-mac/index.html
brorsoft.com/dvd-ripper-mac/index.html
brorsoft.com/how-to/convert-panasonic-lumix-g3-avchd-to-apple-prores-for-fcp7.html

lucy198754

Back to top Go down