Mummys World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MKV to iPhone 4S-play MKV movies on iPhone 4S

Go down

MKV to iPhone 4S-play MKV movies on iPhone 4S  Empty MKV to iPhone 4S-play MKV movies on iPhone 4S

Post  tutubebe99 Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:06 am

MKV to iPhone 4S-play MKV movies on iPhone 4S

Apple's lastest iPhone- the iPhone 4S seems more powerful in almost all aspects over iPhone 4. The dual-core A5 chip delivers even more power. The 8MP camera with all-new optics also shoots 1080p HD video. And with Siri, iPhone 4S does what you ask. Talk about amazing. But according to its Tech Specs, we can find the iPhone 4S still only supported limited formats, H.264, MPEG-4 in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats and Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) in .avi file format. iPhone 4S can't play back the most popular format- MKV.

MKV is container format which can include many different video codecs and most of MKV files are 1080p or 720p HD files. Obviously, watching MKV video files on iPhone 4S is a blue moon. In order to put and play MKV videos on iPhone 4S, we'd better do some work in advance. Specially speaking, we should convert MKV to iPhone 4S compatible formats such as h.264 mp4. According to my experience, this is the best solution. In this situation, a MKV to iPhone 4S Converter is necessary.

Here i take Pavtube Video Converter -best MKV to iPhone 4S Converter for example. It It has the power to convert any MKV video to iPhone 4S MP4 with high quality but smaller file size (compared with its original file size). Below is how.

1. Run the iPhone 4S video converter and add your mkv videos. After you added your video files, you can also make some editing to get the effect you want, such as trim, crop, add watermark, replace audio, remove interlace etc.

2. The most important step. Choose output format for your iPhone 4S. Such as mov, m4v, mp4 etc. You should make sure the format can be supported well by iPhone 4S. For myself, i prefer h.264 mp4, this format is liked by most apple products. You also can try this format "iPhone – iPhone 4 MPEG-4 640*480 (*.mp4)". It’s a preset for iPhone 4, it has the best parameters for iPhone 4S, what you should do is just choosing it.

3. Start MKV to MP4 conversion for iPhone 4S.

Once the conversion is finished, you can stream/transfer converted MKV movies to iPhone 4S for playback. This solution ensures you to play any MKV file on iPhone 4S flawlessly. Believe it or not, just try yourself. If you are mac user, you should use iPhone 4S video converter for mac.

Pavtube HD Video Converter 20%off
Pavtube MTS/M2TS Converter 20%off
Pavtube MXF Converter 20%off
Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac 20%off
Pavtube MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac 20%off
Pavtube MXF Converter for Mac 20%off

tutubebe99

Back to top Go down