Mummys World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toast 10 for Burning Joined Pnansonic TM80 MTS File to Blu-ray on Mac OS X Leopard

Go down

Toast 10 for Burning Joined Pnansonic TM80 MTS File to Blu-ray on Mac OS X Leopard  Empty Toast 10 for Burning Joined Pnansonic TM80 MTS File to Blu-ray on Mac OS X Leopard

Post  panasonic700 Fri May 13, 2011 9:46 am

Mac Burn MTS to Blu-ray-Mac Author Lossless Cut/Merged TM80 MTS File to Blu-ray with Perfect A/V Sync

Toast 10 is advertised to handle many kinds of videos and AVCHD camcorder videos for editing and burning to Blu-ray. But now I have a problem with burning BD discs. I want to transfer all the clips from the cameras memory card (SDHC) to Blu-ray, via the AVCHD transfer part of Toast 10, after spent great efforts to cut off some unwanted parts of all footages, I found the merge clip function is always grey. I have a new Panasonic HDC-TM80 comcorder, Macbook Pro running 10.5.8, a OWC Blu-ray burner, & Toast 10 with Blu-ray plug-in. After called the Toast customer service, I was told to select multiple clips first, then the 'merge clips' option turned to be un-grayed. And then I just merged them and burnt the TM80 MTS files to Blu-ray Disc.

However, after playing the Blu-ray disc with my Sony Blu-ray Player BDP-S370, the resulting movies have an out-of-sync audio track., I was really frustrated and asked for help in some Forums, I was told that the main reason might be the unstable support to AVCHD format in Toast 10, so I was recommended to use a simple third AVCHD Joiner and Cutter for Mac - Aunsoft Final Mate for Mac to cut unwanted parts off my HDC-TM80 MTS files with Frame Accuracy Splitting function, then merge the edited files into one with perfect A/V sync and without conversion. After that, I just loaded the MTS to Toast 10 and burnt to Blu-ray, which finally played OK.

Here are the steps to cut/merge mass TM80 MTS videos to one MTS and then import to Toast for burning to Blu-ray disc with no audio and video synchronization problem.

Part One: Cut/Combine MTS files from Panasonic TM80 to one MTS file with Perfect A/V sync.

The first step is to capture/load videos from camcorder for conversion. Run Aunsoft Final Mate for Mac, and then capture/catch all files from TM80 to the program without occupying disk space to Camcorder Tab in the application UI.

The second step is to create a movie for lossless merging. Click the Add movie button, and a movie for lossless output will be created by default. Select the MTS files you would like to join into one file from the Camcorder tab, drag and drop to the movie.

The third step is to cut or split with frame accuracy the movie on a timeline, preview the movie in the player, select the time point by moving Vernier, then click “PrevFrame” or “NextFrame” to locate the frame, and then click “Split” button, after that, delete the part you don’t want. You will get exactly what you see from the player. The video will perfectly match the audio.

The fourth step is to lossless output one MTS files. Click the Export button below the preview window, and enter Export window, for there is only one movie for lossless output, just click “OK” to start fast MTS exporting without conversion.

Part two: Begin to burn MTS file to Blu-ray Disc with Toast 10 for lifelike and Perfect Playback.

Open Toast 10 and navigate to the video button. Under Blu-Ray video, drag your newly created MTS file onto the Toast application. Toast will recognize the Mpeg2 and Dolby 5.1 ac3 file. Under "Options", click the "more" button.

- Under "Disk," name your disk and select "Play all items simultaneously".

- Under "Menus" choose Menu style "no menu."

- Under "Encoding" choose "Mpeg2" and max out your bitrates to 26mbps. Set Reencoding to "never." Under "Audio" choose "Dolby Digital." Everything else should be automatic.

Finally, make sure you are set to burn to BD-R, click the red burn button and let it go. It might say encoding, but no worries, your encoded work will remain untouched.

Tip:
1. The above way for burning MTS to Blu-ray on Mac also supports all Panasonic’s AVCHD camcorders like HDC-SD40, HDC-TM40, HDC-HS80, HDC-TM80, HDC-SD80, HDC-TM90, HDC-SD900, HDC-TM900, HDC-HS900, HDC-SD800, HDC-TM700, HDC-SD700, HDC-SD800, HDC-HS700, etc.

2. For windows user, you can get information from this guide: Keep 1080/60p 28Mbps to Author TM700 MTS into BD for Sony BDP-S570.

panasonic700

Back to top Go down

Toast 10 for Burning Joined Pnansonic TM80 MTS File to Blu-ray on Mac OS X Leopard  Empty Re: Toast 10 for Burning Joined Pnansonic TM80 MTS File to Blu-ray on Mac OS X Leopard

Post  panasonic700 Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:26 am

Upload WebM Videos to YouTube-Cut/Merge and Convert Panasonic TM90 AVCHD MTS to WebM format for Youtube

I have a Panasonic Camcorder, HDC-TM90, which produces .mts files with 1920*1080p. I record some more mts videos by tm90 and want to upload to youtube for sharing with my friends. But YouTube does no support AVCHD files yet. One of the fast solutions is to convert 1080p AVCHD videos to Youtube support format, then upload the video to YouTube. Now when you upload video to Youtube, Youtube will be cutomatically converted the video to webm format. So for solve this problem, I recommend use Aunsoft Final Mate as the Upload WebM Videos to YouTube.

WebM is an audio-video format designed to provide a royalty-free, open video compression format for use with HTML5 video. The project's development is sponsored by Google. A WebM file consists of VP8 video and Vorbis audio streams, in a container based on a profile of Matroska.

Below is the fast guide for you to convert AVCHD files from Panasonic HDC-TM90 camcorder to .webm videos for uploading to Youtube on Windows 7.( It also works .mts files on Windows XP, Windows Vista.)

Step 1. Capture .mts files from Panasonic HDC-TM90 to Aunsoft Final Mate.
Connect your Panasonic HDC-TM90 MTS camcorder to pc computer with USB cable. Then launch Final Mate as the Best MTS to WebM Converter With smart camcorder wizard included in Final Mate, you can easily capture MTS files from camcorder to hard drive or to the program for basic editing.
Tip: by clicking on Browser button "Add" from Resource Tab on the main interface of Final Mate to browser for MTS file folder, you can also add MTS files from computer to the program.

Step 2: Create a Movie for Cut and Merge Panasonic HDC-TM90 MTS files for Youtube WebM.
Click the Add movie button, and choose the" For Conversion", a movie about cut mts for conversion output will be created by default. You can also create multiple movie for split .mts files.The Final Mate can output multiple for cutting mts files with WebM.

Step 3: Add .mts files for split/delete redundant clips for youtube.
Select the MTS files you would like to cut mts from the Camcorder/Resource tab, drag and drop to the movie.

Step 4: Splitting meaningless .mts Clips on Timeline for upload on Youtube.
From the timeline, you may notice the vernier, which is used as time pointer. Click on the Vernier, and move to the timeline you want to cut, and click the "Split" button to cut the video. You may also click the Split button when the video plays to the point you want to cut.
Then click on segment you want to cut off from the timeline, and then click the" Delete" button next to the Split button to remove the unwanted .mts clips.

Step 5. Convert MTS to WebM format for Youtube.
Click the Export button, and go to the last tab. Choose Common Video > WebM Video Format(*.webm) as output format. Then click the OK button, and the Youtube WebM video converter will convert Panasonic HDC-TM90 MTS files to WebM files for Youtube on Windows .

When the conversion is done, you can upload the video to Youtube with WebM codec.

Tips: If you are running Mac OS X like Leopard or Snow Leopard, just try Aunsoft Final Mate for Mac as AVCHD video management tool on Mac.

panasonic700

Back to top Go down