Mummys World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pavtube Coupon Codes-Get 20% off Blu-ray/DVD movies to Kindle Fire Converter Tool

Go down

Pavtube Coupon Codes-Get 20% off Blu-ray/DVD movies to Kindle Fire Converter Tool  Empty Pavtube Coupon Codes-Get 20% off Blu-ray/DVD movies to Kindle Fire Converter Tool

Post  suki7799 Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:48 am

Pavtube Coupon Codes-Get 20% off Blu-ray/DVD movies to Kindle Fire Converter Tool
The best setting for ripping/converting Blu-ray to Kindle Fire

Merry Christmas 2011! Tablets are our most popular electronic gift for Christmas 2011. The best tablet available in the market today is - surprise - the new BlackBerry PlayBook! If you're giving out or receiving a Kindle Fire for 2011 Christmas Gift.

Travel with Kindle Fire - need help

I'm on a flight to the UK soon and want to get some of my movies (mainly blu-ray movies) on Amazon Kindle Fire for the flight. Tried some Blu-ray rippers but all creates HUGE files- 10GB+ for one movie. Would some one please advise a easy-to-use yet suitablet ripper for Kindle Fire? I would be pleased if I can compress a Blu-ray to 1.5-3GB and still keep 720p HD quality. Any suggestions?

As far as i know, it's not the Blu-ray Ripper, but the preset format that affects file size. Below is the best format settings per my experience for ripping Blu-ray to Kindle Fire:

Video
Codec- H.264
Resolution- 1280x720 (HD)
Bitrate- 1500kbps
Framerate- 30fps

Audio
Codec- AAC
Sampling rate- 44.1khz
Bitrate- 96kbps
Channel- stereo

With the above settings a Blu-ray movie can be compressed to 1.5-2.5GB depends on the movie length. As to Blu-ray ripper, I recommend Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper for Kindle Fire mainly because it allows you set format settings to get desired file size and quality. And other Blu-ray rippers let you rip Blu-ray only but this one rips both Blu-ray and DVD. I tried four Blu-ray video encoders and it is the only one that converts h.264 video without sync issues. If you have CUDA compliant graphics card installed, the ripping speed could be fairly fast.

It took me a while to find the settings but all turned out fine. The Blu-ray Thor results in a .mp4 file of 1.8GB, and the converted Blu-ray videos plays stunning pictures on my Kindle Fire. The Blu-ray to Kindle Fire Converter is on sale at the Pavtube's Christmas Promo Coupons through Dec. 5, 2011 if you choose this option.

The process is straightforward. Insert the Blu-ray(or DVD) disc, run and load Blu-ray movies to the Blu-ray Ripper for Kindle Fire, then click "Format" bar and select a MP4 format for Kindle Fire playback. After everything's set down, click the big "Convert" button to start Convert Blu-ray/DVD to H.264 mp4 video for Kindle Fire.

Customize best settings for Kindle Fire

Kindle Fire plays MP4 and VP8 video only, so you're suggested to choose "Common Video>> H.264 Video (*.mp4)" format (or "Nook Color(*.mp4)" from "Android" category) . The format exports 480p .mp4 video with pretty good picture and compresses a 100min Blu-ray movie to 2-3GB. In that case the Kindle Fire holds only 3 or 4 movies only. To down-size output file, you can click "Settings" and set lower bitrate as mentioned at the beginning of the article.

If you'd like to put 10 movies to Kindle Fire, set video bitrate down to 1000kpbs so that a 100min movie would be reduced to around 800M. Note that when you lower bitrate, you lower video quality meanwhile.

Pretty Simple. After transfer and copying the converted Blu-ray movies to Kindle Fire, you can experience and view Blu-ray 1080p movies on Kindle Fire with 720 HD quality anytime and everywhere. Have fun!

suki7799

Back to top Go down