Mummys World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

29% discount off Merge ISO files to MP4 for Apple TV on Mac Lion

Go down

29% discount off Merge ISO files to MP4 for Apple TV on Mac Lion Empty 29% discount off Merge ISO files to MP4 for Apple TV on Mac Lion

Post  lucy198754 Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:55 am

Q: I use Apple TV. The files are for enjoyment. I have been creating some ISO files, and then I wanna store these files on my Apple TV. Anyone can give me the suggestion?

From above words from one Apple TV user, we learned that the Apple TV user intends to import his ISO files to Apple TV for enjoyment. And there’s no doubt that there are so many other Apple TV users have the similar demands. So following is the detailed guide about how to fast convert/merge ISO files to MP4 for Apple TV on Mac OS X. Please take through it.

Step 1: Import ISO files to ISO to Apple TV Converter for Mac.
Free download Brorsoft DVD Ripper for Mac and launch it as the best ISO to Apple TV Converter for Mac. Click the “IFO/ISO” button to add ISO image file to the best ISO to Apple TV Converter for Mac.

Tip: You can merge your ISO files to Apple TV MP4 on Mac Lion by checking the “Merge into one” box. Thus, you can watch these ISO files without any interruption.

Step 2: Select an output format for Apple TV and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to “HD video > “H.264 HD Video (*.mp4)” which is the compatible format for Apple TV. You can also choose the format from the “Apple TV” sublist. Here we recommend you to choose H.264 HD Video. Then you can set the output folder by clicking “Browse” icon as you need.

Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters before converting ISO to MP4 for Apple TV on Mac Lion.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel.
Note: Optimal settings for Apple TV:
Video Size: 1280*720
Video Bitrate: 4000kbps
Video Frame rate: 30fps
Audio codec: ac3
Audio Sampling rate: 48000hz
Audio Bitrate: 160kbps
Audio Channels: 5.1Channels

Step 4: Start converting ISO files to MP4 for Apple TV on Mac OS X.
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert ISO files to MP4 for Apple TV on Mac Lion immediately. You can follow the converting process in the “Conversion” interface.

Once the ISO to MP4 for Apple TV conversion on Mac OS X Lion is done, you can get the output files for your Apple TV via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Afterward, you can easily sync the ripped ISO files to Apple TV via iTunes.

Tip:
Happy Thanksgiving! Brorsoft 2011 Thanksgiving Day Discount starts on 18th Nov and end up on 5th Dec. Brorsoft ISO to Apple TV Converter for Mac is at 15% off price cut from $35 down to $24.9 saving you more than $10.

brorsoft.com/dvd-ripper-mac/index.html
brorsoft.com/how-to/fast-convertmerge-iso-files-to-mp4-for-apple-tv-on-mac-os-x.html
brorsoft.com/thanksgiving/index.html

lucy198754

Back to top Go down