Mummys World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leica V-LUX 2 1080i AVCHD Converter 15% off for Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5

Go down

Leica V-LUX 2 1080i AVCHD Converter 15% off for Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 Empty Leica V-LUX 2 1080i AVCHD Converter 15% off for Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5

Post  lucy198754 Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:49 am

The V-LUX 2 Digital Camera from Leica is an advanced digital camera with a 24x optical zoom lens. Its extremely versatile zoom range -- 25 to 600mm in 35mm terms -- makes the camera a great option for travel. It is capable of recording 14.1MP images in JPG or RAW format, and can also capture 1080i HD video in the AVCHD format.

If you’ve shot videos with this attractive Leica V-Lux 2, you probably would like to import the 1080i AVCDH to video editor like Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 on Mac for editing, but you may always meet some problems. Following is the detailed guide about how to convert/transcode/import Leica V-Lux 2 1080i AVCHD to Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 on Mac( brorsoft.com/how-to/convert-leica-v-lux-2-1080i-avchd-to-adobe-premiere-pro-cs55-on-mac.html). Please go through it.

Step 1: Import Leica V-Lux 2 1080i AVCHD to the best Leica V-Lux 2 AVCHD Converter for Mac.
Connect Leica V-Lux 2 to Mac with USB. Free download Brorsoft MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac and launch it as the best 15% discount off Mac Leica V-Lux 2 1080i AVCHD Converter( brorsoft.com/mts-converter-mac/index.html). Click the button for adding to import the Leica V-Lux 2 1080i AVCHD to the best Leica V-Lux 2 AVCHD Converter for Mac.
Tip: If you have multiple MTS files and want to combine them into one file. Just tick the “Merge into one” box.

Step 2: Select an output format for Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format”, and then move your pointer to Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas> MOV (AVC) (*.mov) which is compatible with Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5. Then you can set the output folder by clicking “Browse” icon as you prefer.

Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameter.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will get a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can change the default codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel according to your needs and optimize the output file quality before converting/transcoding Leica V-LUX 2 1080i AVCHD to Adobe Premiere CS5.5( brorsoft.com/mts-converter-mac/index.html).

Note: You’d better set the video frame rate as 24fps, video size as 1920*1080 and keep 5.1 channels to keep the best quality for editing in Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5.

Step 4: Start converting your Leica V-Lux 2 1080i AVCHD to 24p MOV for Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 on Mac.
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert Leica V-Lux 2 1080i AVCHD to Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5( brorsoft.com/mts-converter-mac/index.html) on Mac immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface

Once the Leica V-Lux 2 1080i AVCHD to 24p MOV for Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 conversion is done, you will be able to get the output files for Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Now you can easily import Leica V-Lux 2 1080i AVCHD to Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 for editing with less quality loss without any trouble.

Tip:
Happy Thanksgiving! Brorsoft 2011 Thanksgiving Day Discount( maciphone5converter.com/brorsoft-thanksgiving-special-offers-up-to-29-off-of-brorsoft-products/) starts on 18th Nov and end up on 5th Dec. Brorsoft MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac( brorsoft.com/mts-converter-mac/index.html) is at 15% off price cut from $29 down to $24.9 saving you more than $4.

lucy198754

Back to top Go down