Mummys World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MKV to Galaxy Note Converter-Convert 1080p/720p MKV to Galaxy Note on Mac

Go down

MKV to Galaxy Note Converter-Convert 1080p/720p MKV to Galaxy Note on Mac Empty MKV to Galaxy Note Converter-Convert 1080p/720p MKV to Galaxy Note on Mac

Post  lucy198754 Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:59 am

Q: As above cos I read the note uses fat32 file system hence cannot accept single files bigger than 4gb. How can I watch 720p MKV over 4GB on Galaxy Note without splitting up? Anyone knows any method to get around?

Do you meet the same trouble? From the above question, we know that the Samsung Galaxy Note user cant't watch 720p MKV over 4GB on Galaxy Note. I think many other Galaxy Note users also want to enjoy 720p MKV over 4GB on Galaxy Note. I meet the trouble, too. Luckily, I sovled it on my Mac and I will be glad to tell you the best and easy way to sovle it and I also can view 1080p MKV over 4GB on Galaxy Note. I found two ways to sovle it, one is spliting up your 1080p/720p MKV into smaller segments which are limited less than 4GB, but it's not always usful. Another is compressing over 4GB 1080p/720p MKV to less than 4GB video format for Galaxy Note, I think it;s the best way to play 1080p/720p MKV over 4GB on Galaxy Note.

Then How to compress 1080p/720p MKV to less than 4GB video for Galaxy Note on Mac?( brorsoft.com/how-to/convert-compress-1080p-720p-mkv-for-galaxy-note-on-mac.html) Firstly, you need install MKV to Galaxy Note Converter on your Mac. The best MKV to Galaxy Note Converter for Mac is Brorsoft MKV to Galaxy Note Converter for Mac( brorsoft.com/mkv-converter-mac/index.html), with chich enables you convert 1080p/720p MKV for Galaxy Note on Mac and transfer/stream 1080p/720p MKV files over 4GB to Galaxy Note quickly and easily. Then follow the steps.

Step 1: Import the 1080p/720p MKV file to the top MKV to Galaxy Note Converter for Mac.
Launch the best MKV to Galaxy Note Converter for Mac. Click the button for adding to load the 1080p/720p MKV files to the best MKV to Galaxy Note Converter for Mac. If necessary, you can double click the each file to have a preview.
Tip: Tick the “Subtitles”, “Audio” and “Video” options, and from each option, you can freely select your preferred subtitles, video stream, and audio track.

Step 2: Select an output format for Galaxy Note and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move you pointer to “Common Video”, under the sublist, you can find the H.264 Video (*.mp4), MPEG-4 Movie(*.mp4), perfectly compatible with Galaxy Note. And then you can set the output folder as you like.

Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You’d adjust the video bitrate as 1000 or little higher, frame rate at 30 or lower which will determine the output file size not more than 4GB. And please make sure the audio codec is aac, and set the stereo as the audio channel.

Step 4: Start compress 1080p/720p MKV to Galaxy Note under 4GB.
Click the “Convert” button, and it will convert/compress 1080p/720p MKV to Galaxy Note under 4GB on Mac immediately. You can find the converting process in the “Conversion” interface. After the conversion, you can get the less than 4GB output file for Galaxy Note.

Now, you can sync the converted 1080p/720p MKV video under 4GB to Galaxy Note on Mac OS X for enjoying on Galaxy Note without any trouble.

Tip:
Brorsoft Welcomes 2011 Thanksgiving with New Sale- Big Price Reductions of Brorsoft Products up to 29% off until December 5, 2011. Only three weeks. Dont hesitate to link to Brorsoft 2011 Thanksgiving Promotion( brorsoft.com/thanksgiving/) learn more.

lucy198754

Back to top Go down