Mummys World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play MKV files on Acer Iconia Tab A500 flawlessly via Mac

Go down

Play MKV files on Acer Iconia Tab A500 flawlessly via Mac  Empty Play MKV files on Acer Iconia Tab A500 flawlessly via Mac

Post  tutubebe99 Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:02 am

Play MKV files on Acer Iconia Tab A500 flawlessly via Mac

I have many MKV files. They are ripped from my Blu-rays and downlaoded from the online. I have tried to copy and transfer these MKV files to my Iconia Tab A500, i found some MKVs playback on Acer Iconia Tab A500 Tablet with problems - no audio or no video, or even can't be recognize. Why? How can i play these MKV files on my A500 flawlessly?

I have many folks talking about watching or playing MKV on Iconia Tab A500 with somehow or other issues. As you see, MKV is a container format, we recognize it because of its high-definition effect and multi subtitle and track. It’s so complex that no media player can play all the mkv videos. Acer Iconia Tab A500 is no exception. For these MKV videos that can’t be supported well by Iconia Tab A500, the best solution is changing such mkv videos. Specifically speaking, using a MKV to Iconia Tab A500 Converter Mac to convert MKV to H.264 MP4 or other Iconia Tab A500 compatible formats on Mac OS X.

Below is how.

Make Sure an application for video conversion installed on your PC. If you are a newbie, you can try Pavtube Video to Iconia Tab A500 Converter For Mac, the program is very easy to use and perfect support for MKV, AVI, VOB, TiVo recordings, MTS/M2TS, TOD, MOD, and some MXF footages. Now i just take this application as an example to show you how to transfer MKV to H.264 MP4 for Iconia Tab A500.

* Load your MKV films to this Mac MKV to Iconia Tab A500 Converter
* Choose the best Iconia Tab A500 Format. Click on "Format > Android > Motorola Xoom H.264 video (*.mp4)".

Tip(optional):
On "settings" you can set size as 1280×800 to fit its screen resolution or 1280×720 in 720p HD. Set video bitrate as 1500 kbps, audio bitrate as 160000 bps and frame rate as 30 fps.

* Click "Convert" button Start MKV to Iconia Tab A500 MP4 h.264 video conversion on Mac OS X.

Finally, you can find and transfer/stream the converted MKV files to your Acer Iconia Tab A500 on Mac via USB. Now you can play/watch MKV movies on Acer Iconia Tab A500 flawlessly.

tutubebe99

Back to top Go down