Mummys World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video to Tablet S Converter -watch/enjoy hd videos mkv to tablet s for mac

Go down

Video to Tablet S Converter -watch/enjoy hd videos mkv to tablet s for mac  Empty Video to Tablet S Converter -watch/enjoy hd videos mkv to tablet s for mac

Post  tutubebe99 Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:42 am

Video to Tablet S Converter -watch/enjoy hd videos mkv to tablet s for mac

I have some films in MKV format from Anime. When I put MKV files to my Tablet S via Mac OS X Lion, the video player doesn't work. Why? How can i watch the MKV movies on Tablet S normally?

Speaking of the video playing capabilites of the Tablet S, we find that the Sony's Tablet S plays 1080p FULL HD MP4's flawlessly and 720p MKV's with ease. However, that doesn't mean the S Tablet can play any MKV file. This comes to pass the complexity of the MKV container and Talbet S's boundedness of supported format. Currently the Sony Tablet S only supports MPEG-4, H.264, H.263, DivX HD/XviD, VC-1 video formats (3GP (MPEG-4), WMV (ASF) as well as AVI (DivX). And a MKV file can contain mutiple audio and video formats. Thus, sometimes watching MKV videos on Tablet S on will be a problem. The article here will show you how to play movies and videos in MKV format on Tablet S flawlessly with a MKV to Tablet S Converter for Mac OS X Lion from Pavtube Studio.

Besides dealing with fast format conversion in perfect audio and video synchronziation, the best Video to Tablet S Converter for Mac OS X Lion can be used to merge several videos into one file, trim and crop video adn add watermark.

The following is a simple guide to help you convert video to Tablet S H.264 MP4 on Mac osx Lion.

Step 1:Run Pavtube Mac Video Converter as the comprehensive Tablet S Video Converter on Mac OS X Lion, and afterwards supplement your mkv video files in to it. ( Besides MKV, The following 1080p HD video formats are supported, similar to VOB, AVI, TiVo, AVCHD MTS/M2TS, MXF, MOD, EVO, etc. )

Step 2: Choose Tablet S supported video format with 1080p mkv to tablet s converter.
To transfer MKV, VOB, MOV, MTS, M2TS, TiVo, etc. to Sony Tablet S for playback on Mac Lion, you just need click on the pull down menu of “Format” to select a format for your phone. Please follow “Android”> “Motorola Droid (x) H.264 Video" to quickly get output format as the best video format for Sony Tablet S.

If you want to get the better video quality for Tablet S, just click on "Settings" to set bitrate as 1500 kbps, resolution as 1280x400 and frame rate as 30 fps.

Step 3: Convert 1080p MKV Tablet S H.264 MP4 format on Mac os X Lion by clicking on “Convert” symbol on the categorical interface of the absolute 1080p HD to Tablet S Converter for Mac Lion.

Step 4: Copy and put the converted 1080p film files to Tablet S around USB via usb cabel.

That’s all! Now you can play and watch any MKV file on Sony Tablet S at ease. Enjoy!

tutubebe99

Back to top Go down