Mummys World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transcode TV Shows(DVR-MS files) to Droid Bionic for playback with High Quality

Go down

Transcode TV Shows(DVR-MS files) to Droid Bionic for playback with High Quality  Empty Transcode TV Shows(DVR-MS files) to Droid Bionic for playback with High Quality

Post  tutubebe99 Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:55 am

Transcode TV Shows(DVR-MS files) to Droid Bionic for playback with High Quality

"I have TV shows/movies recorded on my Windows PC Media Center, format dvr-ms. I want my Droid Bionic to play them back with good quality. What would be the best to convert them to, to playback on my Android phone? Would it be good quality?"

We can record TV shows/movies on Windows PC Media Center, it is easy to transfer the recorded TV shows and movies from your TiVo box to your PC or Mac so that you could watch your favorite TV shows (dvr-ms videos) where you go. You may want to transfer dvr-ms files to your smartphone Motorola Droid Bionic for playing on bus, metro or train to kill those boring time. However, Droid Bionic can’t directly play TV shows and movies in fomat DVR-MS, you need to convert them to Droid BIonic supported formats.

Here the article will mainly show you an easy way to transfer and play TV shows/movies back recorded on Windows Media Center with Motorola Droid Bionic by using a top Motorola Droid Bionic Video Converter called Pavtube Video Converter. The converter program is powerful to convert your recorded DVR-MS shows and movies to H.264 MP4 for playing on Droid Bionic with high definition quality. And its adjustable video resolution option can easily help you get the perfect resolution for full screen playback on the Android Droid Bionic. What's more, it can speed the DVR-MS to MP4 conversion up on CUDA-enabled machines.

(Notice: There is another alternative Droid Bionic video conversion software for Mac users called Pavtube Video Converter for Mac)

Guide: Convert recored TV shows and movies (DVR-MS videos) on WMC to Droid Bionic supported video format.

As you know, the Droid Bionic does not natively support DVR-MS files(Windows PC Media Center recordings), but it’s just a few steps to get DVR-MS recordings to Droid Bionic for playback flawlessly:

Step 1: Run the comprehensive DVR-MS to Droid Bionic Converter from PAVTUBE on your PC, and then drag and drop your DVR-MS video files into the best Droid Bionic Video Converter.

Step 2: Choose Droid Bionic supported video format by clicking on "Format > Android > Motorola Droid (x) H.264 Video" to quickly get output format for Droid that can also be played on the Motorola Droid Bionic with high quality.

Tips: On "Settings" to open a profile setting window where you could easily adjust parameters that affect video quality and file size for the video you prefer.

For instance, you can set bitrate as 1500 kbps, resolution as 960x540 and frame rate as 30 fps to help you get Droid Bionic supported video in a good balance between video quality and file size.

Step 3: Convert DVR-MS to H.264 MP4 for Droid Bionic by clicking on "Convert" on the top Droid Bionic Video Converter's main interface.

Once getting the converted DVR-MS files from the default output folder, you can quickly copy them on your Droid Bionic by using a USB cable.

After the steps above, you could play/watch recorded TV shows (DVR-MS) on Droid Bionic at ease.

tutubebe99

Back to top Go down