Mummys World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brorsoft Xoom Video Converter-Convert MKV, AVI, TiVo, WMV video to Xoom

Go down

Brorsoft Xoom Video Converter-Convert MKV, AVI, TiVo, WMV video to Xoom Empty Brorsoft Xoom Video Converter-Convert MKV, AVI, TiVo, WMV video to Xoom

Post  lisa198754 Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:22 pm

Brorsoft Xoom Video Converter is specially designed for Xoom owners to convert MKV, AVI, WMV, TiVo, DiVX AVI, FLV, AVCHD/AVCHD Lite, MTS/M2TS video to H.264 MOV, H.264 MP4, H.264 M4V so as to be perfectly compatible with Xoom.

The best important factor appropriates me to choose the video to Xoom Converter program is as it's easy-to-use and offers you a free trail. Besides, their after-sale service is wonderful too. On march, I purchased the 16GB Xoom and would like to enjoy my MKV, AVI, WMV, TiVo video on my Xoom when travelling. But I didn’t know the best output video settings for it. And then I sent an e-mail to their support team and their support member named Annie told me that I could do step by step according to instructions.

Followed Annie’s suggestion, now I can enjoy any kind of videos such as AVI, WMV, TiVo, DiVX AVI, FLV, AVCHD/AVCHD Lite, MTS/M2TS video on my Xoom both in high qualtiy and in full screen when travelling. Forgot to say, the supported NVIDA CUDA Techonology enables the video to Xoom conversion speed 3X-5X faster.

So I think Brorsoft Xoom Video Converter is worth to try and you can free download it.

For more information please refer to:
Connect Motorola Xoom to Mac— Transfer/Import video to Xoom from Mac
Convert MKV, AVI, WMV, Tivo, DiVX AVI video to Xoom
Convert MKV/VOB/FLV/WMV/MTS to MP4 for iPhone 4 with the best iPhone 4 Video Converter
Connect Motorola Xoom to PC—TransferImport video to Xoom from PC

lisa198754

Back to top Go down