Mummys World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Convert DVD to Apple TV with Best Apple TV DVD Converter

Go down

Convert DVD to Apple TV with Best Apple TV DVD Converter Empty Convert DVD to Apple TV with Best Apple TV DVD Converter

Post  lisa198754 Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:43 pm

Brorsoft Apple TV DVD Converter (DVD to Apple TV 2 Converter) is specially designed for Windows users to rip/convert/compress commercial DVD movies to the original Apple TV and ATV 2 supported H.264 (*.mp4) and MPEG-4 (*.mp4) formats with resolution up to 720p. More than outputting optimized formats for ATV and ATV 2, Brorsoft Apple TV DVD Converter also offers format presets for other popular Apple devices, like iPad, iPhone, and iPod. With full access to audio tracks and subtitles streams, users are able to select their wanted audio and subs to be burnt into the output video at will.

The best important factor appropriates me to choose the best Apple TV DVD Converter program is due to their wonderful after-sale. Last month, I would like to enjoy my favorite DVD movies such as: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows, Toy Story 3 (Disney DVD), Kung Fu Panda, Moonlight, etc. on the Panasonic HD TV via Apple TV. But I didn’t know how to get AC3 5.1 for the DVD to Apple TV conversion. So I sent an e-mail to their support team and their support member named Annie told me that I could choose “HD video > H.264 HD Video (*.mp4)” as output video format. Before the DVD to Apple TV conversion, I need to adjust the video and audio parameters as below:
Video Size: 1280*720
Video Bitrate: 4000kbps
Video Frame rate: 24fps or 30fps
Audio codec: ac3
Audio Sampling rate: 48000hz
Audio Bitrate: 160kbps
Audio Channels: 5.1 Channels

After the DVD to Apple TV with AC3 5.1 conversion, connect Apple TV with PC. Open iTunes, find the Movies library of Apple TV in DEVICES, and drag the converted DVD movies to the Movie library of Apple TV. Or you may copy the movies to iTunes Library and sync them to Apple TV in batches. When playing ripped DVD movie with Apple TV, make sure an optical cable is used to pass through AC3 5.1 track to your AV receiver. Some folks find audio is missing while video plays fine. This is because they are using Analog audio ports to output audio instead of Optical digital audio port, or the connected AV receiver/amplifier does not support AC-3 decoding.

Following Annie’s suggestion, now I can enjoy all of my Apple TV DVD movies on TV both in stereo and AC3 5.1. Forgot to say, the supported NVIDA CUDA Techonology enables the DVD to Apple TV conversion speed 3X-5X faster.

So I think Brorsoft Apple TV DVD Converter is worth to try and you can free download it. For more information please refer to:

Convert/Rip/Sync DVD to Apple TV with both Stereo and AC3 5.1 audio tracks

Convert/Sync DVD to Apple TV with AC3 5.1/Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound with the best Apple TV DVD Converter

lisa198754

Back to top Go down