Mummys World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best VOB to Galaxy s2 Converter Mac OS X Lion-enjoy hd videos to galaxy s2

Go down

Best VOB to Galaxy s2 Converter Mac OS X Lion-enjoy hd videos to galaxy s2  Empty Best VOB to Galaxy s2 Converter Mac OS X Lion-enjoy hd videos to galaxy s2

Post  tutubebe99 Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:44 am

Best VOB to Galaxy s2 Converter Mac OS X Lion-enjoy hd videos to galaxy s2

I am a Samsung Galaxy S2 user. The ads said the Galaxy S II comes with support for many multimedia file formats and codecs and 1080p full HD video playback. However, when I add some of my vob files into the Android phone via my Mac Lion for plabyack, the Galaxy S2 doesn't work. This really sucks eggs!

According to WIKIPEDIA, I learned vob is a containder format which can contain H.262/MPEG-2 Part 2 or MPEG-1 Part 2 video, MPEG-1 Audio Layer II or MPEG-2 Audio Layer II audio. All the video codecs in VOB are not compatible with Samsung Galaxy S2. Currently for video formats and codecs it supports (MPEG-4, H.264, H.263, DivX HD/XviD, VC-1) and video formats (3GP (MPEG-4), WMV (ASF) as well as AVI (DivX). Obviously, playing/watching VOB files on Galaxy S2 directly is impossible. After google searching, I find converting VOB files to Galaxy S2 compatible formats is a good solution.

In this case, a suitable video tool is necessary. Pavtube Video Converter for Mac os x Lion is a good choice for Mac Users. It supports many formats, such as TiVo, MXF, MVI, EVO, VRO, VP6, MTS, M2TS, ASF, MOD, TOD, DV, RM, RMVB, MOV, 3G2, QT, VOB, MPG, MPEG, MP4, MKV, FLV, F4V, AVI, WMV, 3GP, H.264, DviX, XviD, etc. The following article will present you a step-to-step-guide on how to convert VOB video files to Galaxy S2 H.264 MP4 in high quality by using the easy-to-use yet fast Mac Lion Galaxy S2 Video Converter.

Below is how:

1 >> You should download this VOB to Galaxy S2 converter for Mac osx Lion, After the installation, run it and add your VOB files.

2 >> Select Galaxy S2 H.264 MP4 video format

Click on "Format > Android > Motorola Droid (x) H.264 Video" to quickly get output format for Droid that can also be played on the Samsung Galaxy S2 with high quality.

PS. This Mac Galaxy S2 Video Converter tool allows you to edit your videos.
-Add text/image/video watermarks to your video file.
-Adjust video effect, like brightness, contrast, volume and so on.
-Support to crop off those unwanted parts from your video clips.
-Trim a video file to get specific video length.
-Merge multiple video clips into a single one for smooth playback.
-Allow to remove interlaces from your MTS/M2TS files.

On "Settings" you can set bitrate as 1500 kbps, resolution as 800x480 and frame rate as 30 fps to help you get Galaxy S2 supported video in a good balance between video quality and file size.

3 >> Start VOB to H.264 MP4 conversion on Mac os x Lion by clicking on "Convert" on the main interface of the powerful VOB to Galaxy S2 MP4 Converter for Mac osx Lion.

Only 3 steps, you will get the converted VOB files that will be played on your Samsung Galaxy S2 with high quality. Just copy them from your computer onto your Galaxy S2 via a USB cable.

Well. It’s really simple, you’d better try it by yourself. Hope my article Play VOB Movies on Samsung Galaxy S II with high quality will be of some help for you.

tutubebe99

Back to top Go down