Mummys World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Management for DLNA-Connect and Stream AVCHD Video to Projector via DLNA on NAS with Window 7 MTS/M2TS Joiner

Go down

Video Management for DLNA-Connect and Stream AVCHD Video to Projector via DLNA on NAS with Window 7 MTS/M2TS Joiner Empty Video Management for DLNA-Connect and Stream AVCHD Video to Projector via DLNA on NAS with Window 7 MTS/M2TS Joiner

Post  panasonic700 Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:31 am

Enjoy Vacation AVCHD videos on Projector with NAS sharing via DLNA

We have a happy summer in Hawaii. With our travel companion, the compact Panasonic Lumix FZ100, we shot videos in 1920x1080 60i. But we got a large amount of clips when we connect the camera to PC from our vacation. Our PC with Windows Media Player 12 can play the videos, but we generally put the videos to NAS, so that our devices can find and enjoy/play Vacation videos on Projector via DLNA. I use the HD Writer AE, but could not join several clips in a quick and easy way.

My friend recommends me to use Aunsoft Final Mate, and it really does a good job with the preview. There seems no quality loss while the files are joined into one large file. What is more important, the whole process is done in a blink second.

It facilitates the Video Management for DLNA, which would be stored in NAS. We can not only play the videos on PS3 hooked to my Samsung HDTV, but also watch them on LCD projector connected to the HTPC. Below are my simple steps using Final Mate to merge AVCHD clips on Windows 7.

About DLNA Projector :

How to Merge AVCHD Videos and Connect/Stream to Projector via DLNA?

1. Import videos to Aunsoft Final Mate.
For the videos on PC hard drive, run Aunsoft Final Mate as MTS/M2TS joiner NAS sharing via DLNA, go to the Resource tab, and click the "Add file path" button to browse the folder with the .mts or .m2ts files.
For videos on camera, just use USB cable to connect camera to PC, and follow the pop-up message on Final Mate to import clips to Camcorder tab.

2. Merge AVCHD footage for lossless output.
Click the Create New Movie button, and a new Movie ID for lossless output will be created on Movies tab. Drag and drop the clips with the same event to the Movie ID. For another event or other clips, just create another lossless movie.

3. Get AVCHD file for DLNA sharing.
Click the Export button under the volume settings, and click the OK button to start joining AVCHD files into one large file.

So no matter you are using Popcorn Hour, PlayStation 3, NAS from Netgear, Synology, QNAS, LCD projectors like LG HS200 or other home projectors, you can easily Stream and Play HD videos with projector via DLNA.

panasonic700

Back to top Go down