Mummys World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professional Joining Lossless Software-Merge FX700 MTS to Sony N100 Media Player on Mac OS X

Go down

Professional Joining Lossless Software-Merge FX700 MTS to Sony N100 Media Player on Mac OS X  Empty Professional Joining Lossless Software-Merge FX700 MTS to Sony N100 Media Player on Mac OS X

Post  panasonic700 Tue May 17, 2011 9:14 am

Professional Mac MTS Merger/Joiner Lossless Combining FX700 MTS to Sony SMP-N100 Media Player on Mac OS X

I have a Panasonic DMC-FX700 camcorder, which is an excellent compact camera, offering features that few of its rivals can match. It features full 1920 x 1080 50i (25fps interlaced) HD video with stereo audio and its advanced MOS sensor and Venus Engine FHD processor. Its auto focus is excellent and the Leica-branded lens is very good. Nowadays I have recorded some videos with FX700, which creates MTS video files. I would like to find a program to download all these MTS video clips from DMC-FX700 and merge them into one without change any settings or quality for playing with my new Sony SMP-N100, which is Network Audio/Video Player providing an array of on-demand content providers (Netflix, Amazon, Qriocity) at a very accommodating price point.

And this Sony SMP-N100 streaming player supports a large range of media files including MTS format. Here are the supported formats and codecs for Sony SMP-N100:

From my friend I was recommended to use Aunsoft Final Mate for Mac, which is currently the most Professional MTS Joiner/Combiner on Mac OS X to combine/composite MTS files from AVCHD camcorder like Panasonic DMC-FX700, FZ100, TS3/FT3, GH2/GF2, TM900/SD800, etc without conversion and video and audio synchronization problem. You will notice the lips match the audio perfectly when playing the merged m2ts on Sony SMP-N100 with HD TV.

If you would like to merge .m2ts videos from camcorder without recoding in fast speed, the following guide will be useful for you to combine/stitch camcorder AVCHD files and export the merged files without conversion.

Step 1. Capture videos from Panasonic FX700 to Aunsoft Final Mate for Mac.
Connect your camcorder to Mac via USB 2.0 cable, and select the PC mode when you are asked to select the mode. Run Aunsoft Final Mate for Mac as A Professional Mac MTS merger for Lossless to Sony SMP-N100 Media Player, and follow the camcorder wizard to import videos from camcorder to Aunsoft Final Mate for Mac. Or you can first backup all the files to Mac hard disk.

Step 2. Combine Native MTS files for Sony SMP-N100 Streaming Player.
The imported MTS files are displayed in Camcorder Tab, (if you select backup in above step, the videos will be showed in Resource Tab.) you can select all files by clicking Ctrl +A, and then drag them to the timeline to merge all these MTS files into one movie easily.

Step 3. Export MTS Native files.
Click the "Export" button and you will face the pop-up window for confirming the video output info. And click the OK button to start combining .mts files into one mts file. One movie will be created as one file as output.
Tips:
1. Besides Sony SMP-N100 streaming player, you may also lossless merge mts files from camcorder for HD media players or media center applications like WD TV, Xtreamer Pro, Popcorn Hour, PlayStation 3, XBMC, MythTV, Boxee, TVIX, etc.
2. The Mac MTS Combiner is compatible with Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard and 10.6 Snow Leopard. If you are using the Windows computer, you may try Windows MTS Joiner for Widows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7.

panasonic700

Back to top Go down

Professional Joining Lossless Software-Merge FX700 MTS to Sony N100 Media Player on Mac OS X  Empty Re: Professional Joining Lossless Software-Merge FX700 MTS to Sony N100 Media Player on Mac OS X

Post  panasonic700 Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:22 pm

Flawlessly solve questions-Canon HG20 to iMovie 9 with retain best quality
Flawlessly 1080/60i MOV for iMovie-Convert Canon HG20 MTS files to AIC MOV for iMovie

I have a Canon HG 20 with an internal 60GB hard drive. I am using the Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard and iMovie 09. The apple website says that this camera is compatible with iMovie and even sells it on it's website. When I open iMovie and import the .mts files to iMovie, it prompt an error. After google search, found if I want to edit Canon HG20 1080/60i .mts video with high quality for iMovie 9 on Mac, must to convert Canon HG20 1080/60i .mts files to MOV for iMovie 9 before editing.

And as we konw, Apple Intermediate codec is one of the apple built-in codecs, while others could be Apple DV/DVCPRO – NTSC, DVCPRO50 – NTSC.So convert hg20 mts to aic mov is the best choose. Therefore i need mts to aic converter. Aunsoft Final Mate for Mac is the recommended camcorder software to convert AVCHD to apple compatible formats.

Here is the step-by-step guide to quickly convert Canon HG20 MTS to Apple Intermediate Codec 1080/60i (*.mov) with highest quality for editing in iMovie 9 on Mac.

Step 1. Directly download 24Mbps .mts files from Canon VIXIA HG20 to Aunsoft Final Mate for Mac.
Turn on Canon HG20 camcorder and connect it to computer via USB cable, then launch Aunsoft Final Mate for Mac from Application folder. With built-in wizard, you can easily to capture Full HD .mts files from Canon HG20 camcorder to the program. Select “Import” instead of Backup to quickly capture videos from camcorder. You can find imported videos under “Camcorder Tab” in the main interface of Final Mate for Mac.

Step 2. Create a Movie for Converting Canon VIXIA HG20 MTS files to AIC MOV.
Just select one or multiple video files you would like to convert and then drag and drop them to Movie tab. In this way, a Movie for conversion will be created.

Step 3. Export AIC MOV video file.
Click the Export button and choose iMovie and Final Cut Express > Apple Intermediate Codec (AIC) (*.mov) to choose export format for further editing in iMovie. In this way, all video clips will be merged as one single movie for convert to iMovie.

Tips: You are free to set/adjust output MOV files parameters (Bit rate - high quailty, Frame rate - 60, Resolution/Size - 1920 x 1080, channel - 5.1 channel) to make a good output quality. With this set you can get a Flawlessly 1080/60i MOV for iMovie.

Step 4. Click OK to start converting.
Click "OK" to start converting Canon HG20 MTS files to AIC MOV for iMovie .When the conversion is finished, you can import converted mov to iMovie without rendering and edit high quality videos from Canon Vixia HG20 24Mbps mts on iMovie Mac.

Tips: The Canon VIXIA HG20 boasts 1920 x 1080 Full HD, and has a CODEC capable of recording 24Mbps -- the highest AVCHD bitrate --through Canon's own Full HD CMOS Image Sensor and advanced DIGIC DV II image processor. Final Mate for Mac also can lossless split/cut and join/merge Canon HG20 Full HD MTS on Mac with no compression.

panasonic700

Back to top Go down