Mummys World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mac AVCHD Joiner-Merge/Stitch Sony CX700V MTS Files without Recoding/Conversion on Mac

Go down

Mac AVCHD Joiner-Merge/Stitch Sony CX700V MTS Files without Recoding/Conversion on Mac Empty Mac AVCHD Joiner-Merge/Stitch Sony CX700V MTS Files without Recoding/Conversion on Mac

Post  panasonic700 Thu May 05, 2011 12:46 pm

Mac AVCHD Joiner-Merge/Stitch Sony CX700V MTS Files without Recoding/Conversion on Mac
I have Sony HDR-CX700V camcorder, which owns "Exmor R" CMOS sensor and delivers superior low-light capabilities. It records 1920 x 1080 Full High Definition quality video in AVCHD format. And I find there is not tool like Tsmuxer for merging AVCHD MTS files without recoding on Mac. I go to forum often and find a free, simple tool - MTSMerger_Mac_1_0_0_0.zip, after installed it on Mac, launch it, and import the 4 MTS files into the program, it can merge the files, but the speed is very slow, and the output file is very choppy for playing with VLC.

So how do I merge these Sony HDR-CX700V MTS files into one big file without recoding or conversion on Mac? When I was looking for Mac Sony MTS Joiner without Recoding, I found Aunsoft Final Mate for Mac, which is focus on merging camcorder MTS videos without conversion, I just downloaded and tried the program. Excitedly I have joined these Sony HDR-CX700V mts files at super fast speed. And it really didn’t require the re-encoding of the files and did not destroy the video quality.

Here is my experience with Aunsoft Final Mate for Mac to merge/stitch the Sony HDR-CX700V mts files on Mac, some simple instructions:

Step 1. Capture mts videos from camcorder.
Run Aunsoft Final Mate for Mac as a MTS Joiner for Mac without conversion, connect Sony HDR-CX700V camcorder to PC via USB cable. You will face the pop-up message asking you to use camcorder wizard or not. Click Yes, you will face the window to choose Backup or Import, just select import and the files will be displayed in Camcorder Tab.

Step 2. Merge/stitch Sony CX700V MTS files into one without conversion on Mac.
Click the drop-down button for the Add movie icon and choose lossless output, drag and drop the clips from the Camcorder tab to the movie ID, and the files with the same parameters like frame size, audio channel will be joined to the movie. Or you can directly drag and drop clips to Timeline using Ctrl + A for directly merge all the MTS files.

Step 3. Export the big MTS file without any decoding/encoding.
Click the Export button. As there is no video for conversion, just click the OK button for export without any decoding/encoding on Mac OS X.

The lossless output will be finished in only a few seconds or minutes. Try it yourself for the fastest and keep intact quality for Sony CX700V mts stitching on Mac ?

panasonic700

Back to top Go down

Mac AVCHD Joiner-Merge/Stitch Sony CX700V MTS Files without Recoding/Conversion on Mac Empty Re: Mac AVCHD Joiner-Merge/Stitch Sony CX700V MTS Files without Recoding/Conversion on Mac

Post  panasonic700 Sun May 22, 2011 9:40 am

Import/Convert Canon HV30 HDV/AVCHD to AIC MOV for FCE/iMovie/FCP without rendering

The Apple Intermediate Codec (AIC) is a video codec designed by Apple, Inc to be an intermediate format in an HDV workflow. It features high performance and quality, being less processor intensive to work with than other editing formats. AIC does not use temporal compression, enabling every frame to be decoded immediately without decoding other frames. All Mac OS X software which makes use of the QuickTime codec libraries - primarily Final Cut Studio, Final Cut Express, and iMovie can use the Apple Intermediate Codec (AIC).

HDV, AVCHD (MTS/M2TS) files produced by HDV or AVCHD camcorder like Panasonic HDC-TM700, HDC-HS700, HDC-SD700/SD600, Sony CX350, Sony CX550, Canon HF200, Canon HV30, etc are not the preferred formats by FCE, iMovie, FCP, etc. Even you will have problem for transferring and logging these HDV, AVCHD (MTS, M2TS) videos.

So the program you need is a great Mac HDV/AVCHD to AIC MOV Converter. With it, you can convert any HDV, AVCHD camcorder 1080 60p/50p, 1080i, 720p HDV or MTS/M2TS files to Apple Intermediate Codec (AIC) (*.mov) for editing with Final Cut Express, iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Final Cut Pro 7 on Mac.

Below is the step-by-step guide for you to quickly convert HDV/AVCHD to Apple Intermediate Codec (*.mov) for editing in FCE, iMovie, Final Cut Pro on Mac

Step 1. Download HDV, AVCHD (MTS/M2TS) files to Apple computer.
Connect your HDV or AVCHD camcorder c to Apple computer via USB cable, find recodings from the camera. Then copy and transfer the files from camera to the Apple hard drive disk.

Step 2. Import HDV, AVCHD (MTS/M2TS) files to Aunsoft Video Converter for Mac.
Run Aunsoft Video Converter for Mac as the best HDV/AVCHD to Mac AIC Converting software, and click the "Add" button to load HDV or AVCHD videos. You may also directly drag and drop the HDV/AVCHD video to application UI for importing files.

Step 3. Choose Quicktime Movie Format - Apple Intermediate Codec (AIC) (*.mov) output format.
Click the "Format" option and navigate the mouse cursor to Quicktime Movie Format > Apple Intermediate Codec (AIC) (*.mov) as output format. The Mac HDV/AVCHD to MOV Converter will convert HDV/AVCHD to AIC MOV with high quality.

Step 4. Convert HDV/AVCHD video to Apple Intermediate Codec (AIC) (*.MOV) for FCE/iMovie/FCP.
Click the convert button under the preview window, and the Mac HDV/AVCHD to AIC MOV Converter will start the conversion from HDV/AVCHD to Apple Intermediate Codec (AIC) MOV for Final Cut, iMovie.

After the conversion, you can easily import Apple Intermediate Codec MOV to FCE/FCP/iMovie without rendering for editing.

More Article About Canon Camcorder:
Convert Canon EOS 60D to FCP/FCP 7
Convert Canon 500D/T1i to AIC MOV for iMovie 8
Convert/transfer Canon 450d/XSi for FCP/FCP7
Import Canon Rebel T3i to ProRes for Final Cut Pro
Convert Canon 600D MOV to Quicktime MOV for iMovie
Convert Canon EOS 550D for Adobe Premiere Elements
Convert Canon EOS 5D Mark II to Windows Movie Maker

panasonic700

Back to top Go down