Mummys World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Backup DVD to WDTV-live box for watching on TV via HDMS

Go down

Backup DVD to WDTV-live box for watching on TV via HDMS Empty Backup DVD to WDTV-live box for watching on TV via HDMS

Post  Violet10 Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:53 am

Summary: This following will introduce a step by step guide on how to convert and play DVD on TV via HDMS using a WDTV-live box.

I have some DVD movies for Christmas from a friend that are backed up and stored on my NAS-box/external hard disk and I need to rip them for playback on WDTV-live box hooked to tv via HDMS without a DVD player. I like the convenience of making my hundreds of movies accessible from WDTV-live box.

Does this sound good to you? Here's how to do. What's more, it is a piece of cake to play Blu-ray,ISO and iTunes movies to WD TV for watching.

Backup DVD to WDTV-live box for watching on TV via HDMS Store-dvd-on-wdtv-live

At first, you need a third-party converter to convert DVD to WDTV-live box supported file. Here recommend the Pavtube DVDAid, as a DVD to WDTV-live converter. (Here are more options for you) It could not only rip DVD to mkv Matroska/mp4 format for storage on WDTV-live box with fast ripping speed and excellent output video quality, but also offers you some video editing features like trimming, cropping, rotating, adjusting video effects, etc. to customize your videos. If you are using a Mac, please turn to the equivalent Mac version.

What's more? H.265 is the codec of the future. Don’t miss our New Year deals for this updated H.265/HEVC Converter! Is that all of its features? Of course Not! It also functions as a strong performer for ripping Blu-ray, DVD to H.265 MP4 for playback. If you want to get a top DRM-removal tool from Pavtube, just get this money saving boundles: BDMagic($49) + ChewTune($29) = Only $49.9, Save $28.1.

[How TO] Steps to convert DVD to WDTV-live box for backup and Playback

Step 1: Load DVD movies

Install and launch DVD Ripper for WDTV-Live, and then click the disc icon to import your source movies to this program. Set your wanted subtitles and audio track from the drop-down box of "Subtitles" and "Audio" tab.

Backup DVD to WDTV-live box for watching on TV via HDMS Dvd-to-wd-tv-ripper

Step 2: Select WDTV-live box compatible formats as output profile

Click the "Profile" frame to select output profile for your WDTV-live box, say "H.264 HD Video(*.mp4)" or "MKV HD Video(*.mkv)" from "HD Video".

Backup DVD to WDTV-live box for watching on TV via HDMS Mkv-hd-format

Step 3: Start to convert DVD to WDTV-live box videos

Click the bottom-right "Convert" button to start to convert DVD to WDTV-live video files. This would take you some time and you just need to wait for the conversion completed.

After the process completes, transfer converted DVD files to your WDTV-live box and you can copy them to TV for playback via HDMS. (Learn tips for connecting WD TV Media Player to Home Theater System) Now enjoy your converted DVD movies!

Related posts:
  • Get DVD movies into Plex Media Server for Streaming with Ease
  • Backup DVD to WDTV-live box for watching on TV via HDMS
  • Store DVDs on NAS (Synology) and watch from my Samsung Smart TV
  • Stream Blu-ray/DVD movies to my TV through home network
  • Rip DVD to MPEG-2 NTSC for burning and watching on TV

Source:http://video-tips.jimdo.com/2015/01/24/rip-dvd-to-wdtv-live-box/

Violet10

Back to top Go down