Mummys World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stream iTunes movies/songs on Xbox One

Go down

Stream iTunes movies/songs on Xbox One Empty Stream iTunes movies/songs on Xbox One

Post  ciciyu80 Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:58 am

Stream iTunes movies/songs on Xbox One

How to put iTunes movies on Xbox One? I downloaded a movie in iTunes recently that I want to play on my TV. I have an 8G flash drive that I use with my Xbox to watch videos. When I put TV shows and movies on it that I got in iTunes, my Xbox won't play them. Is there any way to watch movies I get in iTunes on my Xbox using the flash drive, while keeping good quality?
Stream iTunes movies/songs on Xbox One Itunes-to-xbox-one
So you have this latest Xbox One which is a video game console developed and marketed by Microsoft. Announced on May 21, 2013, it is the successor to the Xbox 360 and is the third console in the Xbox family. Microsoft and various publications have classified the device as an "all-in-one entertainment system". Sounds great to play iTunes movies/songs on Xbox One, but that is not the case.

The thing is you cannot stream iTunes library to your Xbox One just like that. Stuff like movies, TV shows and videos purchased on iTunes Store have this Digital Rights Management (Short for DRM) which prevents users from enjoying them elsewhere other than Apple's products. Eventually, people find that they have a real tough time putting iTunes on Xbox One. If there is any way to get rid of the DRM limits, definitely we can get iTunes content onto Xbox One for enjoying. Is there? Short answer: Yes.

So what we do here is to remove iTunes DRM as well as convert iTunes DRM-ed M4V into an Xbox One compatible format, say WMV. Here we would recommend DRM Media Converter which combines both DRM Removal and Media Converter. With this all-in-one app, you will be able to bypass the restrictions and stream iTunes to Xbox One for enjoying. Below is the step-by-step guide on how to easily convert iTunes for Xbox One in just three clicks. Check it out.

How to convert & transfer iTunes movies/music onto Xbox One?

1 Download iTunes to Xbox One Converter
Assume you haven't done so, here you may click on the link below to download this professional iTunes Converter for Xbox One application and then follow on-screen instructions to get it installed on your computer. The process takes from seconds to several minutes.

2 Import iTunes DRM Protected Videos
Open this software, and click on "Add" button. Then you may go to the iTunes movies folder, choose those you'd like to watch on Xbox One and import them into the program. Or, you can simply drag & drop files into the app. Apart from being a DRM Converter, this application is also able to convert common video/audio files to Xbox One or any other format. Moreover, batches conversion is supported.
Stream iTunes movies/songs on Xbox One Itunes-to-xbox-one-converter
3 Choose Output for Xbox One
In terms of choosing output format, here you have two options. If you know what file formats the Xbox One supports, you may click on "Video files to" button, go to "Common Video" and there you may select the right format accordingly. WMV is highly recommended for Xbox One. Alternatively, you can simply go to "Video files to", then "Game Hardware", and there you may select the Xbox device as the output.

4 Convert iTunes for Xbox One
Now you may simply hit on "Start" button and this software will now start removing the protections and converting iTunes movies to Xbox One playable videos.

Soon later, the process will be completed. Once done, you can reach the outputs by clicking on "Find Target" button. These iTunes DRM protected M4V files are now compatible with your Xbox One. Now you can transfer & stream iTunes to your Xbox One freely. Have fun.

More:
How to stream and play iTunes movies/music on Xbox One?

How to convert YouTube to MP4 free?
How to transfer songs & movies from iTunes to Galaxy S5?
How to import & add MP4 fles to Windows Movie Maker?
How to convert videos with best iPhone 5S Vido Converter?
How to convert & burn iPad vdeos onto DVD disc?
How to convert & burn MP4 to DVD to play on TV on Mac/Windows?

ciciyu80

http://www.mp4-dvd-converter.com/

Back to top Go down