Mummys World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Save and Transfer iPhone 4 Contacts to Mac

Go down

Save and Transfer iPhone 4 Contacts to Mac Empty Save and Transfer iPhone 4 Contacts to Mac

Post  EmilyFaye Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:42 pm

Save and Transfer iPhone 4 Contacts to Mac
Backup Contacts in iPhone 4 to Mac

Key Words: transfer iPhone 4 Contacts, backup Contacts in iPhone 4, save Contacts to Mac

Description: Due to some reasons can not access the contacts on your iPhone 4 and forget to backup them in iTunes, never mind, iFonebox can help you save and transfer these contacts to Mac.

“I dropped my iPhone 4 in the water. I handled it as soon as possible, it could be opened but can not be used as usual. So I want to extract all of my contacts in it and transfer them to my Mac. But as we know, Apple does not allow to backup data in iPhone to preview them directly on Mac, what should I do? Any ideas?”

Save and Transfer iPhone 4 Contacts to Mac Backup-and-transfer-iphone4-contacts-to-mac

Looking for a way to backup and transfer your iPhone 4 contacts to your Mac? You’re in the right place. We will show you detailed steps about how to backup and transfer iPhone 4 Contacts to Mac with a third-party iPhone Contacts Transfer.

iFonebox is designed to backup, recover, and transfer iPhone Contacts from iPhone to Mac. It can help you to export iPhone Contacts to a .csv file, then you can recover them when it necessary. It also allows to extract iPhone 4 contacts to .vcf and .html files on Mac desktop.

Download the software firstly with below download link to try it free. The following guides will show you a good solution to backup and transfer iPhone 4 contacts to Mac.

Win: iFonebox
Mac: iFonebox for Mac

Tutorials: How to transfer iPhone 4 Contacts to Mac

Step 1:Connect iPhone 4 to Mac

After install iFonebox on your Mac, launch it and connect your iPhone 4 with your Mac via USB cable.

Save and Transfer iPhone 4 Contacts to Mac Iphone4-main-interface

Notes: If your iPhone 4 is normal, then you could choose “Recover from iOS Device” to scanning your device directly. If there is something wrong with my iPhone 4, you could enter the “Advanced mode” to access the data in it.

Step 2: Scan your iPhone 4

Then the iPhone 4 backup and transfer tool will automatically start scanning and analysis your devices. The scanning time will depends on the database in your iPhone 4. Wait patiently if there is a large data in your iPhone 4.

Save and Transfer iPhone 4 Contacts to Mac Scanning-from-ios-device

Step 3: Backup and Transfer iPhone 4 Contacts to Mac

When the scanning is finished, all the data in your iPhone 4 will be displayed in interface in categories. Click “Contacts” to preview all the contents in your contacts, including the deleted. Then click the “Recover” button on the top right of the interface to restore these contacts on your Mac.

Save and Transfer iPhone 4 Contacts to Mac Recover-contacts-from-ios-device

Releated Articles:

How to recover deleted voice memos from iPhone5/5S/5C/4/4S
Recover text messages from iPhone 5S with iFonebox
recover lost/deleted calendar event on iPhone 5S

Source:Save and Transfer iPhone 4 Contacts to Mac

EmilyFaye

Back to top Go down